how to release boot ?

Arrived at our destination, pressed the remote boot release - nothing (except flashing indicators). Pressed the button on the door - ditto. Had to empty boot contents by folding down the back seats. Marvelous.

Presumably the release actuator/motor has failed, but to get at it I have to get the boot open - can anyone advise on how to open the boot lid from the inside ?

rgds,

graham.

ps - it's 2002 95.

Reply to