Blackpool Area Service Recommendation

Hi Folks

I have just bought a new MG TF 160 VVC and am looking some a garage to look after my baby.

Anyone got a garage thay would recommend in the North West?

Thanks

Reply to
Dave Bower

You are certainly going to need the services of a good garage if you have an MGF. Worse car i ever owned, total crap, get an MX5 or MR2 instead or come & buy my MGF, i can't seem to get rid of it. Regards, K.

Reply to
Keith Langley

Thanks Keith,

If I had wanted an MX5 or an MR2 or a Porche Boxster, I would have bought one.

Now all I need is an answer to my original question