panels for MGB

Hi, Where should I get my replacement panels from for a roadster. Looks like I'll need a boot floor and inner rear wheel arches. I will definitely need a new petrol tank as well.

Steve

Reply to
steve church

Ebay is your best bet, there are a lot of people who buy rusty cars and the panels then lose heart in the whoel project. May take a while to pick them up though.

Reply to
Liam

Go to Moss Motors or similar for the fuel tank. You don't want a nice,

20-odd year old used one!
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

U can also try old panels taken from scrapped cars if u don't want to buy new panels (best option of course) Try at Andy Jenning's site

They are serious....

"steve church" a écrit dans le message de news: dkv8m3$ue7$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
grrrrr