Free: hard top for 74 roadster

In Acton, Massachusetts, USA: removeable hard top for chrome '74 -- I don't know how many other models it may fit. Black, pebbled vinal-like finish with faded white paint spash about 12" by 4" over driver's window. Headliner in good shape, weather stripping all present but some is loose. Useable but not really pretty.

I drove 1000 miles with it on in November 2002 and it didn't leak and was quieter than ragtop. My father, who spilled the paint, thinks paint can be removed with correct solvent -- but query effect on vinal.

Pick it up for free.

Tommy T.

978-263-0904
Reply to