Metal Former Wanted

I am just starting to restore my 1971 MG Midget and I am in need of a box and pan folder in order to make up bits to repair the badly rusted out bottom

Does any one have, or know of any one who has, a Gabro BF620 folder that I can buy off them

Any help would be gratefully received as this is the only bit of kit I need now before starting the rebuild

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Hall