ping beamends

Richard, you don't seem to be getting my direct emails, so here's part of the last one I sent:-

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Richard, I am still missing the following items from my first order:-

252623 Non-Efi V8 Manifold/Exhaust Stud - 2 missing > > NH605041L Nut - 5/16 - Door Hinge With Crosshead Screws/Exhaust - 2 missing > > either > ERC3699 x 2 or 612689 x 2 are missing, I don't know which because I can't

identify them, The ones I do have have a "slot" chopped out of the outer edge of the washer So please send these out asap.

Reply to
Andrew T.

can't identify them, The ones I do have have a "slot" chopped out of the outer edge of the

Looks like our ISP's new anti-spam thingyimyjig has struck again - I'll have a look though the spam tomorrow, it has been a tad over- zealous on occasions - it doesn't even let me mail myself from home!

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

I was beginning to think you were ignoring me. I have sent many emails without a single reply, which I know is unusual for you.

The last one I sent was on Monday (7th) which may seem a tad curt as I was getting rather fed up.

You have my normal email address anyway, but you can reply to the one I use for posting here if you want, it is valid.

Cheers Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

Good, glad you've found them, ebay emails are a speciality, ever tried fowarding one???

So, whats the situation with the missing bits? the 2 studs and nuts are most important. The washers I can probably do without. In order to mitigate the postage costs, I may be interested in one of the ashcroft oil feeder plates from you, what was your price for this, (remember ashcrofts tried to charge me =A345 for delivery...), I also need a clutch kit for my 1986 V8 110 (LT85 box), I'm collecting bits ready for the gearbox replacement this summer.

Cheers,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

I've found your mails in the spam directory - for some reason they are shown as having a binary content, but there's not actually any binary in the messages! If it's any comfort, it doesn't like genuine eBay mails either......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Missing bits on their way, courtesy of Royal Mail (so that's them gone forver).

I'll send a quote for the other bits.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks Richard,

Royal Mail may not be so bad, I shipped back a rented satnav to Staffs, got there next day before 1, today I received a normal 1st class delivery from Cornwall that was posted last post yesterday, and you know where I live!

Cheers,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.