help with 60,000 ml service

any one have a inspection II sheet for the mini? I need to do a 60,0000
ml service on one, but I'm not sure what all it needs
Reply to
mpberti
A 60k is the same as a 20k, why not call the dealer, ask him what a 60k service consists of, then ask him to email or fax a copy of the check sheet to you,
Fitzy
Reply to
Fitzy

Site Timeline Threads

  • does any one know is the mini has a automatic odbII code reader onboard(like my...

    New MINI