Rattling Microfilter?

I had my Mini S in to the dealer for its first scheduled maintenance. Among other things, they changed out the microfilter for the ventilation system. Ever since then, I've heard a rattling in the dash (going over bumps and such) that I suspect has something to do with the installation of the filter.

I haven't been able to figure out where the filter is exactly, or how to get at it. Does anybody here know something about this?

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

The Microfilter is in the passenger footwell - depending on age the housing is either screwed or clipped together.

Reply to
arielmad

That makes sense. Thanks.

Reply to