Re: mini trouble

> Just to inform u taffy when i say new mini, i dont mean a bwm,i mean new >> to

>> me. i got a 1993 italian job classic! U shouldnt Assume the worst!!! >> > Can't afford a new car huh? What is a bwm? Why don't you grow up and get a > real car? Mini's are for kids.

MAX

Reply to
Fitzy

Fitzy

Thanks Fitzy I think redirecting all his posts here or to any other favourite newsgroups of his is a good move.

Oh and on average, just how long does an aids sufferer live? ;O) LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Why? Is your anal love hole infected again?

Reply to
Fitzy

Why? you want him to take you up the ass? h*mo!

Reply to
WR51