Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Mini's at Nuerburgring
Also some pictures of the recent (UK) trip to to the ring are available at : a superb trip it was too !Tip to anyone, try and visit the Ring at least once in your life, its awsome! I've been once, but...
1
1

FS: Run flat tyres
1500m each, still got the seams visible. Dunlops which can be repaired after a puncture. Cost new £170 each, offers over £120 each. Mint condition, or would do deal for some white, mint 16icnh...
2
2

Used parts and restorable cars.
Please visit our website to find quality used parts and restorable cars. Thank you http://www.icarsandparts.com

Need out of your Car Lease?
If you're looking for someone to assume the lease on your vehicle, we're a new marketplace specializing in just that. No middlemen and no buyer registration fees. During our Beta period, you can post...

COOPER S DE-tuned?
Evening all, I may have asked this question before, but my PC has been down for the last 5 weeks, so apologies if I have! My dealer made a comment when I picked up my new "S" 2 months ago, that the...
4
4

This NG is very odd.
No posts for 5 days??? It seems a bit odd this NG. Shame as i love my Mini now! Nige
9
9

Soon-to-be Owner Seeking cure...
...for this unquenchable desire to grin a big, stupid grin. I ordered my BRG MCS today. In two to three months... well... :-D -Erik

Sony Ericsson blue tooth kit
I'm fitting a blue tooth kit to my cooper s and need a circuit diagram for the audio harness connector. Is there anywhere I can download it? I've got the radio boost single shot cd headunit

Premium fuel required?
Is it really necessary to burn premium fuel in either the MC or the MCS? Anyone with any experience on this? Seems over kill to use premium on a 4 cylinder 163 hp motor, even with a super charger....
7
7

[ Slightly off stopic ] But interesting
As always, I like to let people know when I find out about a really good sweepstakes. This one is through Verizon Wireless. They are giving away a bunch of stuff. See if you win. I copied this from...

Before I order...
Hello Enthusiasts! I am ordering my 04 MCS in January in Ottawa and before I do I wanted to know if i should get the additional fog lights attached to the grille. I have read alot about excessive...
1
1

New Mini Diesel very stiff reverse gear
Hi everyone, I am posting this for a friend who has just picked up a new mini diesel. He has found that getting reverse gear is very very hard indeed and being an engineer he has measured the force...
3
3

Ordered my MC :o)))
Done it Guys :o) Ordered my new Mini Cooper from Williams BMW. Specs Mini Cooper in Pure Silver with Black roof + Chili Pack +16" Alloys +Multi Function on Steering Wheel +Heated Mirrors/Washer Jets...
2
2

Prospective Owner Seeking Lead Time
Greetings all! I've read the reviews, the websites, the (*grin*) newsgroups; my co-workers have encouraged me; my mind is set. Within the week I expect to be making The Order for my own MCS. Two...
10
10

Over Heating in the MCS
Hi all, Iv'e had my MCS for a little over 3 months now and am loving every second. The only prob is that it has overheated twice now. First time mmy dealer replaced the water bottle. Second time they...