Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A few Questions from a new owner
Hello, I have a few questions I would look to ask members of this group. I recently purchased a 2003 MINI Cooper and I have some concerns. I would like to know if others have experienced these issues....
2
2

2 Yakima Q78 Clips for sale
Selling 2 set of new (unused) Yakima Q78 clips . They are needed when installing Yakima Q Towers . Selling both sets for $25 or half retail price. thanks

Re: why aren't fuel prices dropping?
Speculation and conjecture coupled with cynicism... In a word, "useless".

Run flat tires
We ran over some enormous debris in the road the other night at 60 mph. It was unavoidable. Next morning, the flat tire indicator was illuminated. There was a nail in our tire. It was repaired. We...
3
3

Re: Hey Paul! Is mini2.com down?
Another Mac user MINI driver? The only sticker on my car is a white apple! - Angie
7
7

Wait time for the build number??
Hello All, I ordered my MCS on July 5th and was told that it would arrive in September..........anyone have an idea on when to expect the build number so I can follow it online? Bob
6
6

Optimum gear change
When I had my original Mini (1973) I had a chart which showed the power or torque against rpm for each of the gears. The advantage of this was that where the lines crossed was the optimum gear change...
3
3

New Mini Questions
I will soon be placing an order for the US version of a new Mini Cooper S. The car will be my daily transportation. I test drove one the other day and had a couple of concerns that I would appreciate...
4
4

Interior Rattle Noise Fix
I just picked up my MINI CVT last week and everything is great so far with the exception of an interior buzzing noise while driving. I could hear the noise on my left ear and after doing some...
4
4

Are all dealers selling over sticker price?
Are there any dealers that are not marking up?
19
19

Crooked-ridez
Automotive community for all types of vehicles, come over and have a look. No advertising, pop-ups, or any other trash. http://www.crooked-ridez.com

Gear 1 hiccup & other ?'s
Does anyone have any information as to MINI's production-line fix of the infamous throttle stutter in First Gear? Are cars still being shipped with this design flaw? Is the Cooper S (which I'm waiting...
17
17

03 Cooper CVT Premium BRG/BRG For Sale on East Coast of US
03 Cooper CVT Premium BRG/BRG For Sale on East Coast of US(Post #1) Mid-Atlantic USA 03 British Racing Green Cooper CVT with Premium Pack, Body Colored Roof w/ Panoramic Sunroof, 4000 miles, 4 months...

MINI CVT Chronicles (1st week)
I just picked up my MINI CVT last week and I must say that there is absolutely no regrets in opting for the CVT Tans. Since, I live in the Bumper-to-Bumper traffic capital of the world (Houston TX),...

Just Ordered Cooper S!!
Good evening, I am a proud owner of a 2001 Cooper, chilli red, white roof/alloys, etc, 16,800 miles...Had a few mechanical problems in early days...but very happy.... However...just "dropped in" to my...