How It Should Be!

Taffy wrote: >I just like to shit all over BINI's

Whatever gets your rocks off. Oh, I forgot, you don't have any rocks.

Reply to
Madmax

Like you'd know geek!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

No, I just assumed from the way you write, that you had no balls. You seem very feminine. Plus the fact that you were going to gut me and then backed down. That's also on the timid side.

Reply to
madmax

Hi Taffy, Its much quieter here for me now, I can get back to mini related topics, I see by the posts the troll is still hijacking posts and causing arguments for some people, not for me, I took just killfilled the Knobhead, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy