New mini airbag Q...

Tim don't be a stupid prick.

You are not the one to give me a lecture on Minis, what I used was just an example but I should have adjusted for the close minded fucktwits like you and spelled it all out.

Numbnuts.

BMW MINI COOPER rocks.

Reply to
Tatiele

"Numbnuts"

name says it all :-)

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Isn't there a charter somewhere, written by Rocky, which states along the lines of "For the discussion of English Mini automobiles"?

G.

Reply to
Gordon Welsh

BMW mini cooper (not deserving of capitals) PANTS

Morris.....

Reply to
**

Im not hiding, just watching for a change LOL.

I'll take some pics eventualy and send them....just got find the camera :-)

Reply to
Tim

Gordon you are absolutely brilliant Sir.

If someone has these charter please post it and make it a point to post it weekly so we can all know what it what on here.

Also, if someone is to post without reading the charter all we need to do is kindly refer them to it.

Reply to
Tatiele

Hum? My 2002 Mini Cooper S was built in England "by BMW". One of the reasons for purchasing this particular automobile is because I don't fit in any of the older model Mini's. I'm sort of tall. Never have I had any problems with my Cooper. No water leaks and no fires.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Built / Assembled in England with cheap parts sourced for all over the world, even the engine is a chrysler design built with cheap labour from south America yet the price savings aint passed onto the customers who all seem to think it all British, look at the size of it, thew only thing that is mini about it is the badge :-) its got more in common with an alegro than a classic timeless design,

Steve

Reply to
Steve68s

Don't worry Mark, what this fools don't understand is the favour you Guys with the new BINIs did to us classic owners in terms of renewed interest and value.

Many of the new MINI owners are also classic owners.

Still waiting to read the elusive charter.

Reply to
Tatiele

Yes Steve but what has that got to do with not posting a question on here about a MINI?

Where is the charter?

Reply to
Tatiele

Ummm, I was trying to highlight "English" as opposed to "German".... G.

Reply to
Gordon Welsh

I never invented the charter, I was not saying don't post anything off topic, I was just saying what I think on the large over priced car that replaced the classic mini,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

My problem is that this guy steve, one short of 69 gets mad when new Mini owners post in this group. He tells us to go to newmini and then he jumps over and tells us what a bunch of f*ck wads that we are , in that news group. I guess he really doesn't want us to participate in any on-line forum at all. He says that he has freedom of speech. Well I do, also. Typical yanker. So from now on, I will just stay in this group and let him know what a f*ck wad he is. steve I have a new Mini Cooper and have never had any problems with it. I also like it. Sorry that you are such a looser that you can't accept this. I have no problem with old mini's other than an adult of my size won't fit in one. Maybe that is why you have such a small dick....

Mark

Reply to
Mark

I over 6 foot and have no problems getting into a Mini....

Reply to
Tim

And where is the bini made ? ;-)

Mini - designed by a Turk built in blighty Bini - designed by a Kraut built in blighty

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Me tarzan, me under 6 foot ....

;-)

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

This group really has nothing to offer me anyways. But like you it's fuckwads like Steve and his moronic imbecilic fools that keeps me here with there entertaining banter.

Reply to
Tatiele

Reply to
Tatiele

Wot - so you're saying that the classic Beetle was Mexican then?

Gordon Welsh

Nope, I don't recall ever saying that anywhere at all, but hold on, let me check ....

Nope, just checked my post and nowhere does it mention the beatle.

I'd up the doseage if I were you, the voices seem to be rather over-powering at the moment.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)