New mini airbag Q...

Ah yes, the masterly repartee of the f'wit hiding behind a false name. Obviously you need it spelling out to you that large numbers of the classic Beetle were built in Mexico, and I was pointing out that by your logic, this most German of cars would actually be Mexican, you pillock.. G

Reply to
Gordon Welsh

Thats the only reason I'm hanging around. Sort of funny reading what these twits have to say.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Fuck me, you are some sort of prize class one c*nt aren't you. I've never hidden bhind a flase name, Dave Brown of Wantage UK thank you. You've totally misinterprated the nature of the OP.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Would you say that to my face?

Reply to
Gordon Welsh

Yes. I'm not scared of bullies, either in the real world or those that hide behind a computer screen.

But like I said, you totally misinterprated the whole nature of my OP.

You were the one who put words into my mouth , and who started getting aggressive.

I've always lived by the motto of live and let live.

If you want to start trouble then I'll always look for a legal and non aggressive way of ending it quickly, the evidence is above and plain for all to see.

Regards - Brownz

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

"If you want to start trouble then I'll always look for a legal and non aggressive way of ending it quickly, the evidence is above and plain for all to see."

Good show Man and I commend you.

These internet wannabe "thugs" and "hooligans" forget that we are a society of laws.

Law enforcement (and Attorneys if I might add) d>>> Gord>>>>>> "Biffa Bacon (mobile)" wrote in

Reply to
Tatiele

Final comments interspersed:

Quite how you come to the conclusion that I am bully I do not know. I feel I am quite entitled to question anyone, who comments on my mental health and any medication that I may be on, then calls me a "prize class c*nt", as to whether they would choose to be quite so offensive if they were having a discussion with me face-to-cade, rather than, as you put it (ironically enough for someone named after a Viz character) hiding behind a computer.

No I didn't - you chose to challenge my opinion, poorly as it turned out, then resorted to vulgar, personal remarks.

Again I put no words into your mouth, and I have never been aggressive with anyone online - as already mentioned, your are the one being offensive and using foul language, censored as it may have been.

Oh that's evident....

Again not sure what evidence you speak of, but like you I go all out to pursue a complaint of abuse and obscenity through official channels.

G.

Reply to
Gordon Welsh

Well said TJ!