new website

"shit-for-brains".

It seems the f****it has an answer for everything. It's cloned my e-mail addy. Keith

Reply to
xx

Well don't worry mate as it hates being ignored because it lives such a lonely sad little life away from normal people in a wood shack with an open fire no doubt as it told us to throw our valuables on the fire, but that's difficult when you have gas central heating! LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Not only do you drive an inferior automobile, you also have an inferior house. No fireplace. What do you live in,,,,an apartment?

Reply to
xx

Well I got this today and it's a model set i've been after for some time. I know Corgi did a box-set back in around 1992, but they didn't include the 1966 disqualified car, yet they currently have a set available now that includes the complete 4 winners including (of course) the 1966 model too.

Anyway I'm very pleased as the detailing is breath-taking and the only flaw I can find is the cars don't feature twin-petrol tank filler caps. But I guess Lledo weren't going to create new moulds just for that?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

They are a fantastic set Taff, you have made a lot of people very envious mate, Good luck with the collection, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Well i'm just getting the bargains that turn up on E-Bay really and so far i'm doing quite well too!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I just got this one a couple of day back too:-

And I hope it is the South Wales Police as in South Wales, United Kingdom (my part of the world!) and not New South Wales, Australia/New Zealand or whatever.

Well the other one available (as you can see) is a Bedfordshire Police Mini, so I expect their all UK based Police Mini's anyway.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy