Tyres rubbing...?

Hi, I recently bought some 2nd hand ROH minilite-style 10" mags with

165/70/10 tyres for my 81 Mini city with drums all round.

The front tyres are fine, but the rears only just rub on the shocks. It probably only needs a few mm to correct.

What is the best solution to this problem, what products are available, and from where?

I believe spacers are illegal (or frowned upon?) here in New Zealand.

Thanks in advance.

Don't forget to remove "removedis" from email address if mailing me.

- Lachlan

Reply to
Lachlan Keown