Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Message for Pedro
The clubby is still in Tangermans, screens front and rear, side opening windows, interior and a few other bits missing, engine and box still there, Fitzy
1
1

SPI running rough
My 1994 British Open Classic is running rough. Poor fuel mileage and lots of black exhaust smoke. It's had a tuneup with new plugs and wires etc. People suggest the O2 sensor. Anything I should look...
12
12

Aumotive PDF files
looking for a source on Automotive PDF files for minis all makes, and years I am not going to post my email here some one felt they were required to send mail bombs and what nots to me
26
26

Is this a UK only group
It just seems any one posting here has to be from the UK or they get blasted. I mean if it is maybe it should be renamed to With all the trouble in the would today, would it not be better to just get...
9
9

MINI COOPER S 52 Plate HEATING PROBLEM..... help plz
hi, ive got a 52 plate cooper S and when i turn the fan on only cold air comes out and it dosent heat up... can anyone help with this problem....? thanks -- --------------------------------- --- -- -...
3
3

50 Grand Mini
I presume this clip is rather old as it features a young Clarkson But £50,000 for a Mini. I would have thought that it could have been built for much less.
2
2

strano raduno Roma mini united ?
come da oggetto
2
2

britain's sustainable industrialist and marketing...
i was expecting some 'freebie' gadget or a car to try out this morning, but it's best to keep things 'reality' as the marketing boys like to call it, keeps the credibilty with the consumer strong....
1
1

Dont forget to close the garage door!
A boss walked into the office one morning not knowing that his
6
6

crossan says VW SALES ARE crazy!
Sustainable industrialist david crossan drives his little VW Polo passed the local car dealer, who tried to sell him a fiat cinq sporting 6k on the clock for £3900.00, but david crossan didn't want...
3
3

Re: Carol the liar and the slanderer
...is the HOMOCIDAL netstalking Jehovahs Witness Antonio L Santana aka jabriol and 100s of other nyms to hide behind from the Camden NJ Police. He attends the Spanish speaking congragation of Jehovahs...

mini trouble
I took my 1992 mini city out 4 a drive 2day and she started up fine first time, drove 4 about 30min and then parked up. Got back in the car and it wudnt start, the starter motor was working but the...
18
18

oil filters
Are these MG Rover oil filters that have replace the Unipart ones any good? on close examination of the box it says made in Malaysia & the filter inside is white with no markings? should I chance them...
2
2

Issigonis Centenary Celebration Sunday 15 October 2006
it looks like the Mini will have the monopoly here, so i'd say the Heritage Centre is definitely worth a visit for this event! Taffy
1
1

I like minis...
i like mini's, especialy the old ones, with a set of thin minilites.. in pale blue, stripped out with a couple of little buckets... and a stuck on bonnet plate... ok,ok, so my polo's running...so what...