Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cam sprocket
Hi People, 1275 MG metro, with kent 286 cam, Has any one got a adjustable cam sprocket they would like to sell, or does any one know a good place to buy from, thanks Fitzy
4
4

kill fill
Why has my kill fill stopped working on the Troll, Its all set up as before but his posts are getting in
11
11

The Italian Job/The Music Video Tribute
Well being Welsh, A Mini owner/fan and a bit of a Stereophonics fan too, naturally I bought the CD containing this song and video back in 1999. As it happens I felt obligued to buy the 2 different...
6
6

mini write-off
Kid on a scooter decided to bounce off the front of my mini on saturday morning, he was fine but his scooter wasnt and my 1991 mini cooper needs a new headlight, bumper and grill but no serious...
10
10

1999 mini advice
Hi, I'm looking to sell my mini privately and was wondering if you guys could suggest a price seeing as there a few problems with it, I'm at the stage where I don't know if I should spend the money...
10
10

sticky clutch pedal
Hi The clutch pedal on our 92 open classic has developed a 'stickiness' this past couple of days. Its not slipping or dragging just not as smooth operation as it was. I am guessing its something to do...
2
2

Dream Machine Mini Coopers
Don't forget to watch Dream Machine tonight, actually 03:00hrs Sunday Morning, on Discovery Real Time. Its the one where Mark Evans restores three Mini Coopers to look like those in that famous film...
13
13

door escutcheons
Hi all again, well the new wheels arrived but havent even had a chance to fit yet due to some family troubles but while i am chiling out thought i would ask about this. my mini is a 93 cooper spi with...
1
1

Mark of the beast
quoted Source: British Leyland book of Revelation. "Natural Born mini owners may be distinguished from their BINI owning counterparts by careful examination of their fingerprints, revealing the mark...
4
4

spi to carb conversion
I have been thinking of converting my spi mini to a single 1 3/4 su carb. Anyone know where I can get information on doing this? Also, if I do this, do I have a problem at MOT time?
8
8

Re: rear shoes - which way?
issing. -
2
2

rear shoes - which way?
just bought a new set (of 4) shoes for the 2000 sportspack, as you know, the shoes are not symetrical, ie one end has part of the material missing. - is this the leading edge or the trailing edge? ie...
4
4

tyre sizing
Hello all- seems like i been away a while as things been smooth (now saying that something will go wrong!) anyway heres the thing- I just bought two new 12" minilites with 145 pirellis fitted but the...
11
11

Front speaker mounting ideas ?
Does anyone have any suggestions for mounting a pair of front speakers ? I've got a pair of Kenwoods that require a 93mm (4") hole and a depth of 42mm (1 5/8") so I doubt they'll fit into the door ??...
8
8

Has anyone seen a 2.0l auto Honda engine in a mini?
Hi all Would be grateful for any info, am thinking of a new project and wondered what an auto would drive like in the beast! Thanks! miniman
1
1