Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MPI Parts
Hello anybody out there got an Mini 1275 MPI ECU and Cat that they are willing to part with Thanks Karl

speakers
Can anyone suggest some reasonable speakers to put in a mini sprite 1275 I am thinking of back shelf speakers first off, then maybe door speakers when I can decide how :-P -DJ
4
4

air filter
Hi all just new to forum so bear with me but wondered how often should i change my air filter?its a 93 1.3i cooper .any rcommendations of what type? Also read a previous thread on resetting ecu.how...
7
7

Crankcase Breathers
Where should I dump the fumes? Into the carb/filter - Never liked this idea. (Did the 1275 Metro engine use a breather valve (PCV) , I presume that one will be needed). Use those little mini filters...
5
5

V5 logbook Previous 1979
I just bought a 1986 2dr Austin mini and I am with the U.S. military in Germany and I need to change the cars info so I can take it to the states. Can you help me out?
3
3

Oil leaking and fixing it...
Hello group! As a proud Dutch 1996 Mini Kensington owner I drive around when the weather permits. Until recently no problems! Since last week the car is leaking oil, multiple drops only during and...
5
5

Pictures of Minis
collection of Mini pictures submitted by forum members of Mini Mania. Check it out.

Technical Information Articles
In my quest for Mini Knowledge etc etc i came across this site... doubt most of you are aware of this but it seems like a really good resource. John
1
1

A Series Engines....
Does anybody here know the differences between the A series Engine and the A+, I have heard and read a few things but im pretty intrigued to find out the full story. Along the same lines, are the...
8
8

Mini parts on ebay
Hi, I have a few bits and bobs for sale that I no longer require.... Austin Mini Chrome bonnet trim Mk2+3 onwards Mini centre dash console from 1980 Mini 1000 Mini rear lights fits Mini's from 1968 to...
3
3

The wheel is knocking
As the title suggests really. When I lift off the go pedal there's a knock from the front passenger wheel. Any ideas as to what this could be. I thought it might be a ball joint but I don't know how...
5
5

Tyres
Here's an easy one for all you out there. I have some 5 X12 Minilites that I'd like shod. Whets the best size to use without modifying the original arches? The car is an 82 city. Also,any idea as to...
5
5

Buying a Mini
Hey all Im buying a mini for my girlfriend and we are going to re build the whole thing. Does anyone know of anywhere in Australia prefer NSW where I could get parts for it. Any help would be great...
6
6

Engine Cutting Out
Hi Guys, Came across this Group a while back and it has been very useful. Most of the answers or queries i had or needed i have got... but this one is new, i think i might know the answer but thought...
9
9

Wipers self park?
Hi Anyone know what controls the self park function? Mine used to work now it's stopped. I know the connection block is a bit crap to it. Cheers :) Glyn 91 Cooper
4
4