Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hi late night car emergency
Hi, I'm having a late night emergency with my car. I'd appreciate anyone helping out and would be very greatful. It's a 96 Mitsubishi Magna SE and so far I've had no probs, had the car for about a...
3
3

2002 MITSHBISHI GALANT (ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON)
MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON ONCE IN AWHILE WHAT CAN THAT BE. I CHECK THE GAS CAP NOT THAT WHAT ELSE CAN I LOOK FOR
3
3

1994 mitsubishi galant not starting
My 94 galant died the other night and i have replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, distributor cap, and rotor and it still will not crank. upon further investigation i found that there was no fire...
1
1

Radiator overflow bottle
Does anyone know how to clean out the plastic overflow bottle? The car I recently bought had very rusty water in the cooling system and the bottle is stained inside etc. I have since flushed the...
2
2

ts magna gasket gone?
hello peoples.. i see bubbles in my radiator water from the top, is the head gasket gone? the car over heated for about 5 mnts i think, due to one of the fans not working, it took about 2.5 ltrs of...
1
1

Strut replacement cost...
Hi, Thought I would post this question here as well as the Talon forum, since the cars are sisters. My 1998 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 101,000 miles has been making some crunching noises when I hit a pothole...
1
1

dodge neon a mitshubishi?
The dodge colt used to be a mitshubishi, are the Neon line cars mitsubishi's? Paul.
2
2

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse stalling out
Hello, I have purchased a 96 eclipse the night I got it when I was driving it, it stalled out the motor shut off and the power steering & breaks went out i coasted to a stop we removed the battary...
2
2

95 Eclipse GS Clutch Problems... Need Help!
Im having problems with a replacement clutch for my 95 Eclipse GS. The original clutch that was taken out has the diaphram fingers lifted like an inch. Now when I ordered a new one the new clutch has...

code for emissions systems leak on 97 eclipse
I just got back from Autozone about a check engine light. The code was for a emissions leak in the exhaust system (large) I've been passing the fuel cap leak test on my state inspections for the last...

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST wiring harness
I need to locate a wiring harness for sale for a 1991 mitsubishi eclipse GST and also directions on how to hook this up please.....any help is greatly appreciated!!!
1
1

1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse Automatic Transmission Problem
Driving home tonight my car wouldn't shift, It would just stay in second gear. I checked the transmission fluid and it looks good and the car was driving great when I went home for lunch. The car...
2
2

consideration given to the appropriateness of each action to your particular
consideration given to the appropriateness of each action to your particular

Stiff 5 speed clutch and shifter plus some whinning noise.
I have a '95 Galant LS 5 speed trans. Bought the car about 8yrs ago. Car doesn't have too much problems except the clutch feels stiff and gears seem to be stiff. Is there anything I can do to fix this...
4
4

Transmission
Driving home tonight my car wouldn't shift, It would just stay in first gear. I checked the transmission fluid and it looks good and the car was driving great when I went home for lunch. The car...
1
1