Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Whats the difference?
whats the diff between the 4G63 engeine (can you name the cars that have it) and the 4G94 (name the cars that have it)because I want to take a lancer OZ rally and make it into a evo 8. I want to know...
2
2

new rim, minimum lug thread
i just got these rims for the back 2 rims it fits nice. the problem is the front, the brake caliper was hitting the rims so i got 1/4 inch wheel spacer and that was just enough to clear it away from...

Question regarding 97 Galant balance belt
To my surprise, I found in a posting of this newsgroup that it is "standard practice to replace BOTH belts, as the balance belt is right behind the timing belt". Is it true? Are there two belts...
3
3

95 mitsubishi mirage
I recently changed the oil on my 95 mitsu mirage and mistakingly added to much oil.. I drove the car for 5 miles and smoked everywhere. I then parked at home, drained the oil including the oil in the...
1
1

coolant leak on 95 mitsubishi 3000 gt
i have coolant leaking on engine block from drivers side across to passengers side running down, do you have any ideas where to start on this problem. thank you
1
1

Carisma misfiring problem
Hi was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with a problem with my 1998 1.6GL Mitsubishi Carisma. I have had a misfiring problem over the last year or so, this happens on anything but light...

Outlander anyone?
Hello all, new on the forum and just wondering if there are many Outlander owners around. Mine is the 2.0 ltr 2 wheel drive version, I believe this type is not available in the UK which is a pity as...
1
1

Re: 97 eclipse gs molding over door
I work for Advance Auto parts in PA and we have a program called Everdrive, we dont have it in stock in the stores but what it is is they log into the computers and they can get into everdrives system...
1
1

97 eclipse gs molding over door
I'm looking for a place (besides the dealer) to buy the rubberized molding strip that goes over the doors. The rubber is cracking and the chrome underneith is showing (ugly).
2
2

Headlight bulb replacement
Does anyone know where I might find a web site that illustrates how to change the light bulb in a headlamp for a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder? Any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated....
1
1

L200 2.5 TD Heater Matrix
Slight condensation and greasy internal windscreen makes me think I 've a slight cooling leak in the heater matrix or associated hoses around the dashboard. Water level in header is OK but then a...

fuel filter???
I own a Mitsu 3000GT SL with roughly 180,000 miles on it, i bought it with 160,000 and never changed the fuel filter on it. Just a day ago I was taking a sharp bend at a decent speed and out of no...
1
1

Computer Controlled Cars
I'm wondering how long it will be before making sure you are running the latest firmware is something you'll do at the thirty thousand mile service.
1
1

Would help if I gave the address...
Duh! Sorry about that. The "New Hampshire Tuner Car Meet" site I'm working on is: Dave http://www.tunercarmeet.com

Any suggestions?
I started working on my web site for the "New Hampshire Tuner Car Meet" and I would appreciate a critique of what I've done so far. I really want this meet to work and eventually turn into a fun time...