Dash lights problem. Can you help ID problem?

The dash lights have gone completely out on my '99 Galant, and fuse replacement does not solve the problem.

It started with just the right 1/3 of the dash going dark, then the middle also, then finally the left third went out. Now all dark.

Is this a problem that your average joe (me) can fix?

Thanks for any ideas.

KB

Reply to
KB