galant 96 horsepower rating ?

What is horsepower rating for 4g64 engine in this car? Mitsubishi manuals do not print this

141hp and 148tq according to www.Edmunds.com

Yeah I know that number appears in a number of internet sites dedicated to automobiles trading. I wondered if there is maybe some catalog certified by some known organization. I have access to one used by registration technicians and it shows only 131 hp ! Somebody is wrong obviously.
.... or assuming 141 hp is correct did anybody verify it using for example 1/4 mile test on www.dsm.org ?
One thing to note about horsepower ratings is they are made under ideal conditions. And many many things can influence your engine's horsepower rating (wear and tear of parts, carbon build up, barametric pressure, outside temperature, moisture content in the air, etc..).
And some manufacturers will just fabricate numbers (like some of the old 5.0 mustangs). Unfortunately most sites and magazines will use those numbers, and expect them to be meaningful. With that said though, mits tends to be relatively truthful in their horsepower and torque ratings (within 10~15hp and 20ft lb).
If you want to find out what your car can do the only way you are going to get anything close to an accurate number is to take it to a dyno and get it read.
Cheers, CMF

with turbo 190hp,without turbo I dont know.

Premesso che il tuo messaggio OT, credo ci siano modi pi efficaci di trovare denaro. se vuoi avere un guadagno extra, ci sono molte vie.
www.lavoro-da-casa.info il mio sito.
vedi se ti pu interessare.
ciao Andrea