Pajero fuel door lock

Hi all

I have a 97 2.8 TD Pajero, some considerate person decided to steal my fuel cap and the lock from the little door, I know it was probably to get the key number and come back later with a newly cut key and take the car, I got all the locks re-coded but, now I need to replace the lock that was stolen. Does anyone know (UK) where I can get one? Can I replace the door itself that does not have the lock, but is released with the lever in the car?

Cheers,

Den

Reply to
Den