Starion turbo

Anybody know something about Mitsubishi Starion Turbo(1986-1989)? Did the sunroof/moonroof come stock?

Reply to
earthlink

They came with sunroofs as an option, but not sure if yours did.

Take a look when you open the glass. If the metal roof has been formed into a lip, it's probably factory.

Take a look at

There is a breakdown of the trim codes. I think much of that info is for premium members, but you post the question on the forums, it will get answered.

There is a plate on either the hood or firewall, depending on year, that shows engine and trim codes.

If you don't want to join mostarquests, post here your year and the info from that plate and I'll let you know

Another resource is

Also

Rich

Reply to