Stopping road noises?

I am driving a 96 eagle talon awd and would like to know if there is something that can quiet the inside of the car. Do I need some new carpet insulation? I would welcome any suggestions...

Reply to
Larry

You need to get down too the shop that sells all those pointless loud sterioe that make the little hairs in your ears fall out and ask what sort of sound deadening they have.

WE have various types over here such as Brown Bread. Its a pain in the arse to put in and will require the stripping out of the interior. Its then cut to size and Heated up and pressed into place with a hair dryer or roller usually. But it works the bollox.

Reply to
g.caffrey5

Reply to
simpleton