1.8T Woes.

Mate of mine works at Borg Warner reconditioning turbos, want me to ask about the price for a recon one ?

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Yeah, do they recon any old turbos? The one on my TT is allegedly a K04.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Further to the above I ordered a recon turbo today.

I've also ordered a new oil feed pipe. Will check the oil pickup in the sump for crap.

Going to try and replace bits of the PCV pipework which is split and perishing in places.

I'll need a couple of gaskets and bolts and then the car can hopefully go back together.

Reply to
Douglas Payne