Holden Barina

Can any one tell me what is the Holden Barina is called in the U.K, i think the vauxhall ???
Peter Australia

worst car in the world but if you must know it's a chevrolet aveo. older ones were equivalent to vauxhall corsa

Now it's a Chevrolet Aveo. Previously there were a couple of Vauxhall Corsas and before that a Suzuki Swift.
I've only ever seen one of the Suzukis over here badged as a Holden.
--
Alex

That means some sad bastard Aussie imported one when they moved there! Jeez! But you have a point, before the Corsa-based ones they were Suzuki Swifts including the rare (in the UK anyway) original Swift, of which I once owned for the princely sum of 85 quid and was one of my favourite ever cars for its eager, torquey engine and go-kart handling.
Can any one

Or that they bought a couple of Holden badges for a laugh.

I always fancied a second generation Swift. They looked very nice, especially the GTI, and had quick but fuel efficient engines for the period.
--
Alex

a) "A Daewoo" b) Names
Then we throw sticks at it and run away.