Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

UK, here I come again :-)
Being owner of an S1 Elise, returning to the UK was almost a certainty. Nope: not because something is broken. After the first and ahum major bill for correcting all neglect of maintenance on the...
7
7

Mazda MX-5 1.8i Sport mini review
I took it to a hillclimb track fun day today. There were no red SAABs in evidence, only golf cabriolets and a distinct shortage of Elises and VX220s. The Mazda is quite grippy, 205 width 16" tyres...
2
2

Damsel in distress...
Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post. If not, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction, I've never used these group thingies before. I was wondering if anyone could help me out...
6
6

Doh
Front end of the Nova is completely rotten :( Decided it's not worth the effort of repairing it so we're on the lookout for another cheap motorway hack. Stupid fecking Vauxhalls!!!
2
2

Alfaholics Track Day
Got up nice and early this morning - met a few guys from the Welsh section of the AROC and we went down to Castle Coombe to watch the Alfaholics track day, for 105 series cars. Grabbed a few pics, but...
35
35

Ping PeteM
This is one you may well know, given your perversion for 164 TSparks.... On the older 8v TSpark lumps, do both distributors fire at the same time? - 'cos if they do (unlike the new 16v lumps which...
5
5

The ride of your life in only 7 seconds...
When trips to the Nurburgring go bad: 've always fancied a E30 325, but I guess this sort of thing'll be why there aren't many gooduns left.
9
9

Paging all the Saabisti :-)
How nice is this then :-) to replace the 9000 - which is now for sale with a Full Year's ticket. Anyway - we couldn't resist this 900 seeing as it is so nice. At the risk of being boring. Full service...
23
23

An open letter to VAG.
You're all a bunch of bastards. Today the A6 decided would be a good day to have an inner CV joint begin to pack in. Which has meant that the Golf is now sitting in the workshop quietly glowering at...
19
19

Anyone got a Golf mk1/2/3 front hub spare?
I'm building a new front end for my trike and need to get hold of a 4 bolt front hub from a Golf/Polo etc. I tried for ages down the breakers on Saturday to remove the hub nuts from 3 separate cars....
7
7

love drifting
Someone give me a Nissan 200sx s15 please or settle for RX7.

Tank Tape
How's tank tape stand up over time? Does it yellow etc? I'm thinking of shoving some on the sills to save people scraping my new paint to fuck when they get in and out...
9
9

How fsking much!?
you think he's mistakenly put the decimal point in the wrong place?
2
2

Could be interesting ...
the effect of redneck baiting, and the death threats from the corvette owners after the review.
4
4

Wanted: BMW E28 Turbo Diesel Manfold
I'm still tring to cobble together a 528i Turbo, don't surpose anyone has a E28 TDi Manifold? If by chance you do drop us a line. Cheers Rich