Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Also in
In but not exactly running yet, (well it runs but as every thing isn't plumbed in yet it only ran briefly to make sure it works). I now have a partly built 1.8T polo 6n. Just needs a custom charge...
6
6

Woohoo.
Tankenstein's Junkster has a year ticket as of half an hour ago.
19
19

We made it!
Just a reminder since this was a sort of SD1 thread that it's the first SD1 club national spares day of this year tomorrow Sunday the 22nd - to be held at Rimmer Bros just outside Lincoln. Usually...
1
1

Thats another car crossed off the "must own someday" list
Excellent. That is the big job apart from bushes and fly by wire throttle that goes on them. The TCS models can be a pain because the car into limp home, but that is related to the fly by wire anyway.
13
13

It's in!.
What an utter ballache of a job. Broke one heater hose, which was annoying, the new clutch didn't fit (but the friction plate did), loads of bits needs swapping or general pissing about with but I now...
10
10

the new car hunt continues
On the hunt for a new taxi to replace the octavia, Now deciding that I fancy something a wee bit nicer than an octavia I thought i'd take a day to go look at motors, well what a waste of time, first...
16
16

Chinese 'Brera'
'My eyes!'
2
2

Latest shed mini-review...
Last night I picked up a five door M reg Toyota Starlet 1.3GLi off a trader mate for peanuts. Surprisingly quick for a 1.3 8v, (but then what isn't compared to a KA ;-) ), and sensible miles. Atypical...
14
14

Re: **** me
No need for the bad language - it usually demonstrates a lack of intelligence and vocabulary. Appropriate in the case of your post. You haven't said what is painted. Are you painting a whole car? Have...
9
9

Aaargh - Samba's
The Samba's been to the garage. The brakes were soft because ... the calipers were siezed and the hoses broken. Plus a few other things like CV boots needing replacing, washer pump inop and front...
16
16

drifting clip with a difference
it's a freaking tank!
17
17

How to get a place not only for secrits but also for communication.
If you have some questions to ask ,you may go to somewhere as Yahoo for a you can ask and can get someone's answer ,but you can't discuss freely with them if you don't agree ,can you ? If you have...

OT:Golf GTi Mk3
Anyone interested in one? L reg, white, rusty tailgate, some rust patches, MOT no tax, got to be worth 150 quid ? 2.0 8v, PAS, electric windows, Electric Sunroof, think it's even got BBS alloys, abiet...
48
48

Testing, one two
Is this thing on ? Hello ? Nah, they must have all gone home. Quick - somebody talk about cars.
25
25

Another needless and gratuitous post - Rover FS
Details at: 416Si M reg manual saloon in White, registered in June 1995. This is the Honda engine, which is preferred and has approx. 108 BHp. Overall mileage: 139800 (plus a few miles by the end of...
8
8