Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What have I done...
Will i regret this..... cares, listen to that noise - I just couldnt resist :D
43
43

I got V8, I got V8, I got V8 :)
See above. I love it, missus hates it. should be OK then.
10
10

This makes me feel soooo lazy (nearly on topic!)
Whilst planning to build a nice motor for the Golf and being a bit lazy about it I found this; just wish it was V8.
2
2

Vauxhall nova original alloys?
Hi - wonder if anyone can help my 18year old son just bought an old nova as his first car as he wanted something cheap to insure etc... but now isurance comany is asking if the alloy wheels are...
28
28

It's home!
Finally got the 75 back today. Have to say that 'JonCedric' has done a fantastic job - all the rot in the panels has been cut out and replaced by solid metal and very neatly done with minimal filler....
18
18

You silly buggers
10
10

electronics, anyone?
Well, I have a thing for special effects lighting, and today I started modding my car with some LED's. I robbed the 12V power source from the cigarette lighter (I'll never smoke) to power quite a few...
6
6

Tomorrow is the big day.
Going to pick up the Rangie. No radio in it, so will be really pikey and have the V8 accompanied by The Cramps, Devilish Presley, Zombina and the Skeltones, The CruxShadows and Black tape for a Blue...
32
32

Warning Kinnor Services filterpower.co.uk poor service
Just a warning if anyone is thinking of buying a K&N Air filter from UK company Kinnor Services or their website. I ordered a K&N filter from them at beginning of March, the price was higher than I...

Re: Paging SAABisti
Remember I paid the best part of =A32.5k for the convertible. It was cheap for a nice running vert, but only because it has some a=20 shagged roof skin, and some rust that hinted at an undeclared...

Re: Bollocks. VAG strike again, twice in one day.
we also have a soft touch 99 audi dervmobile here too :) puts the 2 new octavias to shame with their lack of damped grab handles and ciggy lighter covers :)
20
20

Question about the Audi
Ok i have a slight problem, thought i might throw it at you guys first..... The 1.8t is now reaching intersteller miles and I just had the cambelt / waterpump / aux belts done, I also had the rocker...
23
23

new soapbox racing movie
Greetings once again from the lovely San Fernando Valley, Below is the new SFVISBF video for your enjoyment. you have not seen any of these movies, please take the time to check them out; it will be...

attn:steveH
Mr Bollox on retro-rides is having 75 clutch trouble. Can you offer any suggestions.
6
6

enzo crash
3