A day of poor van drivers...

Today, had a 7.5 tonner blocking the two lanes into the roadworks on the A444 towards Coventry (just off the M6) causing the queue to stretch back to the roundabout. It's not just HGV drivers.

Oh, and the driver of the small car-derived van (astra I think) whose ladder fell off its roof in front of me - you need to learn to tie them down a bit better...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp