ADVERT - New site for Mustangs / Parts in the UK

New site for Mustangs in the UK. Deals with parts, accessories, gifts, merchandisse & more from America.

Jaredzx

was having a look through and noticed airbag anti theft lock kit... wtf people stealing airbags now?!?! maybe im ignorant and there especially easy to take out theese cars and sow together as parachutes or somthing?

What we need is the magnavolt off robocop to fry the bastards when they get in the car.. "and it wont even run down your battery"... yes i love that film.

Reply to
Jon

Jon raved thus:

:: What we need is the magnavolt off robocop to fry the bastards when :: they get in the car.. "and it wont even run down your battery"... :: yes i love that film.

¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Bastard, beat me too it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

cheers for the link didn't even know that was legal!

Im gonna get one, what we need is a car that does this as standard, like an electrified steering wheel without buying extra stuff!

Personally I'd make one that sand blasted the bastards :)

Reply to
Jon

not sure if it strictly is in the UK. But if you can buy one, and get it into the country, they have to catch you with it.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo