Any of you lot fancy a cheeeeeeeap van?

Because I've just thrown my glorious Escort van on ebay.

Pete M

Did it disintegrate when it hit the ground?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ooh, that lasted a while. Sold by 3.10PM.

You can't beat a cheap old van.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

You can... I've not managed to blow one up yet, mind. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

I stood on the corner of the bonnet of an Escort Van once which released some magic smoke from the battery. (c:

It didn't go on fire.

Sadly there was so much play in the suspension by the end of a couple of laps of the banger derby that the driveshaft fell out of the gearbox.

Reply to
Douglas Payne