Shame

"view larger picture"

not

"click to enlarge"

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
SteveH

Could do with a "Click for smaller" button IMO

Reply to
MikeH

Steve Firth

I might be suffering a sense of humour faliure here but why would someone put that on ebay?

Reply to
fishman

I always wonder what people were actually searching for when they find these gems.

Alan...

Reply to
Alan Smith

So nerdy wankers pay top dollar to spoof in it. An ebay item being as close as they would get to a real live girl.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Well. I've asked the seller if I can collect in person to avoid postage costs.

Reply to
Mark W

"On 27-Jun-09 at 11:10:55 BST, seller added the following information:

Thanks for all the very kind offers to collect in person to save on postage costs. Thanks for the many offers of a neclace to go with the top but sorry I don't like pearls"

perhaps your chat up lines need updating for the new millenium?

Reply to
dog

Reply to
Krusty

An angle grinder? It would be polite to start with a Dremel.

Reply to
Eiron