Anyone got £150k spare they don't need ?

I want me one of these things;

Cool as f*ck :)

Reply to
Lordy

Would be useful for when York floods - but I can think of better ways to spend £150,000!

Reply to
DervMan

its an mx3 isnt it?

Reply to
Theo

Certainly looks very Mazda parts bin to me. I thought it looked like MX5 front lights.

Reply to
Doki

Yea, it looks like a Mazda Miata but it's not actually based on anything Mazda. It's a composite shell bonded to an aluminium space frame chassis. And at 1350kg (including the bulk of a 2.5 V6 engine) it Still weighs less than most road only cars :)

And guess what the first batch of cars is to be called... the James Bond Edition :)

Lordy

2.5 litre V6 in something that small?

Bet it handles like a boat, though!

/groan/

Reply to
DervMan

I want one of these JUSt for the ability to drive through a seaside town like a to55er then hit the water when the cops take notice

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Someone throw him a lifeline these jokes are getting worse ;-)

Reply to
**-**

S'ok, he's used to that ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Like a proper supercar and a decent speedboat..... and still have change for a decent holiday.

Reply to
SteveH

Never been on a boat, soz.

Reply to
Lordy

Too true, I forgot about Lordy's 2.5 V6 Cavalier.

Reply to
DervMan

I wonder what the law is on that?

Cos they cant chase you on water!!

Reply to
Ben Organ

Of course they can.

Reply to
Lordy

But half a dozen frogmen are not going to be able to catch you.

Just think about all of the speed cameras popping up on our rivers! :(

Reply to
DervMan

Then trade in your Aquada for one of these:

£324,000 Top speed 380 mph Cruise speed 140mph

645hp
Reply to
Grant Mason

I second and third that.

Reply to
Theo

Love the quote half way down the page;

"If I had the money after I wait for a few people to crash and burn in them and they improve the technology a bit I'd get one".

:)

Reply to
Lordy

Delivery is only £3.95 :-)