Bikes

Do they go that slowly around corners because if there's something in the way, they're scuppered, or are they really that pish on the twisties?

Reply to
Doki

Sounds like you've just encountered a 'power ranger'.....

Reply to
SteveH

someone with any skill and a moderately powerful bike would piss on you from a great height round the twisties if they were pushing it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I love mixing it with bikes down "My" backlanes around my place. 280bhp a tonne is just enough to stop em getting past on the straighs and I can carry a good 20mph more around the really tight corners. Great Fun

Reply to
**-**

There seem to be 3 types of bikers around here.

1) Goes bloody slowly around corners, and does about 80 on straight bits. If they're behind you, they'll generally not bother overtaking you. 2) Goes bloody slowly around corners, does about 120 on straight bits. Will generally try to avoid being overtaken by a Ka. 3) Pulls off a roundabout behind you after you've driven round it sideways, sprays sparks everywhere with one of those knee plates, then pulls alongside, gives you a thumbs up and disappears at improbable speeds. 4) Number 3 on a B road, you never seem 'em unless they appear in your rear view mirror and shoot past.
Reply to
Doki

You'd be surprised, heh lots of people are.

But even more surprised if our resident StealthKa were to creep up on you in the 620ti. It looks like a slightly shabby Ka with 15" wheels, except under the bonnet it's running a turbocharged 2.0 ZVH conversion. Runs sub 14 seconds at just over 100 mph on the quarter mile (traction is a problem). :)

Reply to
DervMan

Surprised ? The 620TI, modified to the same extent, would take it's 400bhp, and shoot off into the distance.

:)

Reply to
Nom

Once it had traction! :)