Anyone lend me £3k

Sweet :) You havn't been on MSN to show me pictures of these things for ages :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Too busy earning the money to pay for them ;-)

70 hour weeks anyone!

Matt

Reply to
m.faulks

Planning on moving back into Saabs myself as you can guess. An FPT 900 would be nice, and an FPT convertable would be excellent, but I can see myself looking for a 9000 too. Aero/CSE/Annverary hopefully, but later LPT/Ecopower wouldn't be too bad, as BSR/Maptun/Hirsch stuff gets arround that, and later LPTs had the intercooler already.

Just need to find a decent 2.3 base car with the leather and aircon.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You might be surprised at the kind "Chick" that digs old Saabs. Saabs of any kind are popular in any industry where lots of money is made, but there aren't so big on their own egos. You find "Chicks" with brains and bodies owning Saabs.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It is just about the ultimate Weird shaped Saab. A standard one had a 50-70 acceleration time faster than a Ferrari Testarosa. That one at it's peak had roughly two thirds more. The only part that has done 201k is the shell, and that has been fully restored like Matts was.

I'm after a 9k aero now, because they do 50-70 faster than a Diablo. And you can double the power of them and still drive it.

Reply to
Vamp

70hours a week! oh i'll never afford my dream car with my half assed hours compared to 70 :)
Reply to
Vamp