are all vauxhall peeps stupid?

The day someone agreed with you.

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

super charger kit and

D'oh! damn you picky bastards! do something useful and go and be a sad bastard english teacher, always hearing we need more!

Reply to
Vamp

super charger kit and

easy, astra GSi looks like a cheap rip off civic by it's shape if it's the new one normally in gay blue with GSi stamped on the back

also the civic is quicker and is a N/A non turbo engine and STILL quicker to

60mph than than the GSi :)

;)

your your your your :)

so you can talk nails with her as well as YOUR normal chat of hair and makeup no doubt

Reply to
Vamp

How about a 3.6l turbo Vectra?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I remember a while back, reading somewhere, about a quick Vectra, possibly twin turbo or single turbo, with a broadly similar power output to the Lotus Carlton, and they reckoned the LC was still much better. I think.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Won't do 150 though.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Where? I wanna see, sounds good tho :) Although, aren't Vectra's s**te?

Reply to
DanTXD

I recall reading about this. I think it was a (not the) diesel concept as well. Twin Turbo thingy.

LL

Reply to
LiviLion

Who cares - the Civic Type-R is a nasty horrible pile of shit.

It's too small, too loud, and looks like a VAN. It's sorely missing AirCon and Traction Control, and it's got no low-down poke. Chassis can't cope on a bumpy road, and the Clio 182 is clearly a much better buy at £11K from your local car supermarket (complete with AirCon, and standard-fit HID, etc.).

There are any number of better hot-hatches around, all of which have lovely pokey forced-induction lumps (apart from the Clio). All of which cost more cash too though, unfortunately.

Hope that helps :D

Reply to
Nom

Top speed quoted as 146 on Parkers for Civic. 150mph for Astra GSi. Mine has been to 145 indicated without problems.

Reply to
Carl Smith

Yep - it was just the standard 3.0 V6 TD, but with one small and one large Turbo bolted on, and a flap to switch the airflow from small to large at Xrpm. Apparently, it's very nice indeed, and Vauxhall have plans to put it into production when they get round to inventing a strong enough gearbox.

Reply to
Nom