Ascari.....

The inside might be bespoke.

But aren't they Pug 307 headlamps?

Reply to
SteveH

I thought so too.

Pug lamps of SOME flavour.

Ugly looking spud, IMO. Looks like an MGZT crossed with a 307.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Pretty quick though. How awesome was closing the road on the Isle of Man to time the cars down it! I bet driving those roads, in those conditions, at that speed, was, interesting...

I want their job.

Reply to
DanTXD

I thought it was rather nice looking, I can't be doing with all the vents and bulges type supercars.

That said, I do like Murcielagos.

Reply to
Pete M
407 coupe ;)
Reply to
dojj

The alloy-ringed air vents looked maddeningly familiar as well.

Reply to
flashgordonreceding

Charlie wittered something about the 407 but I'm all like, "oi, woman, shurrup!" type thing. :)

Reply to
DervMan

So who at Aston Martin got sacked this morning, when both the Beemer and the Porsche (hardly any surprise really) pissed all over it?!?!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

The Aston was actually quicker than the beemer by 0.6s.

Reply to
DanTXD

[nerd]

[/nerd]

There, put in the code for you. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Thanks :) I havn't looked that up or anything, i just noticed it on the laptop screen when they showed it.

Reply to
DanTXD

I'd spotted it too but I'm learning not to admit such things.

Next you'll be telling us your MPG for the last week.

The way of the Force is strong with you. Join me, and together we'll rule the planet.

Reply to
DervMan

did you also notice that anything french really does suck? they did a survey :)

Reply to
Vamp

I have a driving licence. Ha ha :)

Reply to
DanTXD

What makes it worse is that:

  • we all told you that French cars suck, and,
  • you still picked one.

Heh. Taste is harder to gain than a licence. :0

Reply to
DervMan

You stand here as proof of that :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

LOL!

Was chatting today to somebody who "found" this "broadband invention," usenet. Reckoned it was a nasty place to be. I argued the point (surely not!) that, yeah, it's nasty but we all love one another really. We just like to fight. :)

Reply to
DervMan