Attn Remus

I am tidying the gallery and notice you still don't have any pics on your profile, can you either add some or I will have to delete you gallery.

Cheers

Ronny

Ronny

Maybe he doesn't want you to have to rename the gallery 'Scrapheap Challenge'.

Reply to
JackH

*snort*
Reply to
SteveH

:)

I have deleted it now, I noticed it is a duplicate anyway.

I will be upgrading the gallery soon to version 2.0 which is totally different, and the URL will change to

I will let you all know when it happens, all the accounts should still be the same.

Reply to
Ronny

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Ronny decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

which reminds me, I've forgotten the password for my bit...

Reply to
Pete M

Just login and when it asks for your username it will ask if you want to send your password, if you need it resetting send me an email.

Reply to
Ronny

Is the new funkiness going to be easier for us non-techie people to figure out how to add more pictures?

Reply to
DervMan

i would never have described u as non techy*

Reply to
Theo