ATTN : Sleeker

I know what you mean. An Aston Martin dealership is really close to work. I drive past it twice a day and walk past it once or twice a day. I find the part ex section much more interesting than those Xeroxed Astons now. They had a new Mustang in recently but my fave in terms of "nice!" appeal was the red 355 Spider, until I saw it with steam billowing out of the engine bay... I might be interested again when the AMV8 Vantage arrives or if they had any of the old ones like this

although I saw the new AMV8 years ago whenI worked in Newport Pagnell and drove by the Aston Martin factory everyday - one day a big gate was open that wasn't normally open so I peeredin, saw a car and thought "that's definitely an Aston but it's far toosmall" then a couple of months later I saw the rumours of "Baby Aston,911 basher" all over the car magazines :D Oh and that Aston dealership near work currently has a DB9 with the most hideous, tacky aftermarket alloys. Mind you some of the standard alloys that came on earlier DB9s are pretty naff too but never tacky like those ones.

Reply to
fishman

well had a look and yep got black badges and "Hirsch" however the f*ck you say it down the sides too. couldn't grab the key and start it as it would attract attention but i was curious to see if it sounded pokey!

252bhp aint bad, now if only it was RWD such a waste! :)
Reply to
Vamp

So any Saab warrenty it came from the factory with, is intact, as long as Hirsch, a Saab dealer, or a Hirsch agent fitted it.

Effectively it is the next step up from the Factory 9-3 HOT Aero

Standard Step 1 Step 2

205 HP / 280 Nm 230 HP / 340 Nm 260 HP / 350 Nm

Standard 0-63 7.3 secs Hirsch 0-63 6.4 secs

not bad for FWD you think

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

£13k for a 350Z ? Really ? That's gotta be something of a bargain.
Reply to
Nom