ok sleeker man get your xmas cash out :)

Not cheap new are they :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Oh so bloody tempted, but how do I know that the turbo isn't kippered, and have to budget for a rebuild.

If that was the case, I might as well do an exchange for a hybridised CT26 anyway.

Oh damn, there was me planning an exhaust system and suspension/brakes tuneups before spending on the engine. Oh bugger, bugger, bugger.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

hehehe love to rub in temptation :)

Reply to
Vamp

Don't know about that turbo but, I been spending some time looking at

Seem to have quite a tasty selection of bits for the GT4, and the $ is very good ATM.

I quite fancy the 2.5" decat downpipe, and the CT26 tubular manifold.

Those two would comethrough at £333+Shipping (and customs if picked up).

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Good idea. And at the end of the day, as long as you sell them for a price you could *easily* get hold of them again for, then it's no loss at all really.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan