attn Vamp - First mod

haha, I didnt see this post disguised in the all the others :)

It is fairly heavy, the logbook states 1517kg unladen if that helps, with a co2 of 221.

Just a touch short of 58 tons :) but good try Nom lol

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

It's over 200Kg more than my longer and cast-iron-engined TI :)

Reply to
Nom

Why ?

Get something cheap to run and cheap to insure.

Keep it a few years.

Then in a few years, you'll have some no-claims, and you'll be older, and you'll have all the money you've saved - so you can get something decent AND insure it.

Reply to
Nom