Autosport International show.

When and where is it? Is there a website?

Reply to
Iridium

And I quote - "The Biggest Motorsport Show In The World".

You know what ? It is.

Bob Sherunckle

Heh, I read an advert for that earlier today and somehow I didn't manage to remember till after I'd posted - I blame the drugs...

Reply to
Iridium

£26? No Student Discount? Daylight robbery.
Reply to
Doki

£23 here....... ;-)
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Trade?

Reply to
Doki

MSA Licence. The two I'm going with are trade right enough.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

£0 Friday, Uni is paying for my ticket. :)
Reply to
Depresion