Big bumper..

WTF is this..

Words cannot describe how terrible that looks, what can be going through someones mind when they decide to do this?

Reply to
Liam

Well spotted. That is hideous!!

Reply to
fishman

It's Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang, the next generation. Those Side skirts fold out into circus tent coloured wings to whisk them away from the Child Catcher (AkA Social Services) when they come round to issue an ASBO against parents of unruly children.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

nothing wrong with that , saves on the cost of stomach pumps

ewwwww.

Reply to
Glenn

Frickin' hell. They've ruined a perfectly good looking car. One would also have to struggle to imagine what might be going on in the mind of a potential buyer.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

He wants £12.5 for it as well :)

Reply to
DanTXD

The fast and the furious producers have a lot to answer for. This thing is bog stock except for an air filter that probably cost hp and a baked bean tin exhaust. Why would you bother?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

'Ey, fukking sorted mowta that like! I'm off to JD for a new trakkie...' probably.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I find myself thinking (or sometimes, crying) that exact same thing far too often these days. I'm sure I hadn't seen any cars with 'shopping lists' down the drivers door (at least, not on british roads) until that damn fillum came out.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Why start with a 1.8 ? and why do all that to it ? Poor thing.

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Gah!! That's nasty....

Reply to
Pete MC

lol, that would be about right :)

Reply to
Bigus

Thoughts like, 'Better check the oil before putting the bodykit on. I'm never going to reach the dipstick again'

Reply to
Mark W

Nah, hands on head.. dipstick reached.