Not long left though...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I wouldnt buy that.

Reply to
Theo

Theo raved thus:

::

::: Not long left though... :: :: I wouldnt buy that.

Oh I don't know; it's probably a Sally Gunnell...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

:::

you mean retired but still looks OK for it's age.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That's a horribly pikey car. Tacky graphics, nasty dashboard mods and aftermarket wheels. You'll also note it's parked in a pretty pikey looking street, too.

As for the statement 'absolutely no rust' - what's the reddish-brown staining in the paint on the lower leading edge of the rear arch?

Reply to
SteveH

Prolly brown adrenalin...

Reply to
Burgerman

MeatballTurbo raved thus:

:: In article , :: snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com :: says... ::: Theo raved thus: ::: ::::: :::

:::::: Not long left though... ::::: ::::: I wouldnt buy that. ::: ::: Oh I don't know; it's probably a Sally Gunnell... ::: ::: :: you mean retired but still looks OK for it's age.

Ugly but runs well...

Reply to