fishman

These look pretty good on a red Ti

fishman

These look pretty good on a red Ti

fishman

These look pretty good on a red Ti

fishman

yes yes yes yes ;-)

pretty nice... still leaning towards these, though:

(pictured on a beemer - have got a piccy at home with them fudged into a photo of my actual car and they do look nice on that too)

Still also considering the slightly more popular (on the poll) Rondel Type

26, but there are not so easy to get hold of and pics on the net aren't so good - the main difference between those and the T12 are no spoke detail, and from what I can determine the wheels have a more convex appearance than the concave T12's (as can be seen in that BMW pic).

Incidentally, while I get the feeling many here might disagree, I've always quite fancied a small rear spoiler like the motobuild one in that pic :)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Fishyfella, write once, read many.

Thats how usenet works ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote

Usenet works well, unlike my news server evidently :S

Reply to
fishman

GADZOOKS MAN ! Sort it out !

:)

Reply to
Nom

No they don't.

HTH

Reply to
LordyUK

hehe.. here's what is hopefully the final choice:

That little bit of detail on the T12s (and the red writing on the badge) may just win it over the 26's & Pace's 4 me. Looks like nearly 500 quid though :-(

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus