Bit quick and doesn't like damp roads

Insane. I've never seen a car scare the brother lol

I'm sure you'll agree my renault 19 is cooler tho

Chet

Reply to
Chet

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicely awesome/insane :-D

Reply to
Iridium

haven't seen you make a post in a while, still now you did it was a good one, where you been ya lil chet?

Reply to
Vamp

Married lol

TBH i dunno. The more time i spend on the net, the less i manage to do. Been having a wee peep in every now and then!

Chet

Reply to
Chet

Mmmm, I like the shiney and good lord that's a lot of horsepowers.

Still running the convertible one? It was cool.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

*Want!*

JB