Bodykits for Your cars

Welcome,

I would like to invite you for our auctions on Ebay: At this moment we are selling 36 bodykits. Not all available items from our stocks are listed, so if you search something different, don't hesitate to ask us about it.

Regards Wakdar-Tuning

PS. To reply for this mail, remove _nospam from our mail adress

Reply to
wakdar-tuning

Corrected your typo...

Reply to
Abo

Is the first time we have been spammed by Gaydar-turning?

Reply to
Elder

like this yeah?

snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl

Reply to
Vamp

In news:epq9j3$f2j$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.news.tpi.pl, wakdar-tuning wittered on forthwith;

Post your spam on here again and I'll bury you alive at the Czech - Polish border. The hole has already been dug.

snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl

Reply to
Pete M